LinkedIn | Email
Senior Digital Project Manager, User Experience & Design Services
Yale University, 2016 – Present
- Plan, manage and deliver small, medium, and large-scale web and application development projects.
- Create detailed project plans including budgets, timelines and resource allocation for successful project completion.
- Resolve complex project issues that involve multiple stakeholders.
- Manage client expectations and provide issue/risk identification and escalation pathways.
Manager, ITS Early Career Development Program
Yale University, 2017
- For recent or soon-to-be college graduates interested in careers in information technology.
Website Manager, Finance & Business Operations
Yale University, 2014-2016
- Oversee the design, development and support of Finance and Business websites.
- Collaborate with partners across University, and ITS in the design and development of administrative web presence.
- Work with Drupal CMS on YaleSites platform and an outside vendor to combine 47 websites into one. http://your.yale.edu
Studio Manager, Design Department
CNN Business, 2012-2014
- Oversee all daily design requests in the newsroom.
- Coordinate team responsibilities including product and development needs.
- Interview for hiring of candidates, manage scheduling for team of 7, mentorship, chart creation from complex data sets.
- Photo editing & research, layout design, editorial illustration, mobile design.
CNN Business, 2007-2012
- Lead Designer Mobile Apps, Tablet View Design, Tech Tumblr.
- Chart & Infographic Design, Photo Research, Mobile Design.
- Fill daily news requests from editorial.
- Website design and maintenance, business card design, logotype design.
- Logotype design & Photo collage design for story illustrations.
- Photo Essay & Slide Show Designs.
- Filled daily news requests from editorial.
BFA Graphic Design
Rhode Island School of Design
1993 - 1997
HONORS & AWARDS
Linda Lorimer Award for
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
Adobe Creative Suite